Categories: Wind/Water Mills
Sat 12th - Sun 13th Sep 2020 Heritage Open Days
2.30pm to 5pm.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Arthur Napper’s Diary Notes - Part 2
- ‘Running It’ at Tanfield
- Down in the Valley – the most important non-ferrous metal mine
- Drawn to Perfection – Derwent Pencil Museum
- As Hard As Nails – how nails, needles and sickles were once made
- To Lesley Garrett – a tender bit of bashing
A colour photo book of the steam rally scene in the 1990s, written by the editor of Vintage Spirit.
Volume One of Maurice Kelly's definitive work on the development of the American Traction Engine. 148 pages. Softback A4 size. Well illustrated. Only…
The 50th Welland Steam Rally was a special one!