The aim of Harrier Day is to attract visiting Harrier cockpits and Harrier related displays to the museum’s site here in north eastern Nottinghamshire, where they will join the museum’s Sea Harrier ZA176 and VTOL test-bed aircraft Meteor FR9 VZ608 on display.
We anticipate that this event will include: Harrier and Sea Harrier veterans; visiting authors; model displays; aviation artists; and hopefully visiting displays of artefacts held by various individuals and collections around the UK.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
A guide to the paddle steamers used – and lost – in the First World War.
- What A Gem – Australian Marshall restored
- Exploring the Avon Valley
- Eastwards To Avalon – the little known Glastonbury Canal in Somerset
- Glorious Gillingham
- Recovery Is His Business
- The Future of Steam Preservation Is In Your Hands
Produced for and with the Steam Plough Club, this DVD covers all aspects of preparing, setting up and operating engines and implements for two engine cable…