Thu 11th - Sun 14th Jul 2019 Festival of 50s
Be transported back to the days of Teddy boys, Pathé News and petticoats and dig out your 50s finery and rock 'n' roll along to this fabulous celebration of all things fifties.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- What A Gem – Australian Marshall restored
- Exploring the Avon Valley
- Eastwards To Avalon – the little known Glastonbury Canal in Somerset
- Glorious Gillingham
- Recovery Is His Business
- The Future of Steam Preservation Is In Your Hands
A fun, full colour, 32 page book with puzzles, rhymes, cartoons, and games to keep you all amused and see how much you know about engines!
- Off To See The Mayor
- Dunstable Diamonds
- Manx Electric Railway 125 – Part 2
- Getting A Sweet Tooth – Barbados steam-powered sugar factories
- Boxing Day Bash – steam gathering at Horsham
- The ‘Tranny’
Using clips from his acclaimed BBC programmes and previously unseen footage Fred’s widow gives her own unique account of life with Fred.