Sat 12th - Sun 13th Sep 2020 Open Weekend at the Fernhurst Furnace
Step back in time to an age when Fernhurst was home to an important Iron Works which manufactured cannons.
Free entry, free parking.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Celebrating the 2015 100th anniversary of the start of Sentinel steam waggon production in Shrewsbury.
- Frederick’s World Record Run
- Rallying For The Stars
- On The Voie Sacree
- Pottering Around The Peaks
- Tractors Across The Plain
- Down by the Canal – Leawood Pumphouse
- Homecoming 18 – Dorset WW1 convoy
- Bricks for the Royal Flying Corps
- A Steamy 500@50 – Great Dorset Steam Fair
- Brill Boconnoc
- London’s Iconic Tower Bridge
Pre-order your copy of the most comprehensive guide to Britain’s heritage railways, museums and events for 2020!