Make your day a Day Out With Thomas as Thomas the Tank Engine and his friends Percy, Toby, Emily and Mavis, visit the Kirklees Light Railway from the Island of Sodor!
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- 200 And Counting - looking back over 200 issues of Vintage Spirit
- Ally Pally 2019
- Getting All Pumped Up – Westonzoyland Pumping Station
- Awakened Aveling – ex-Thursford roller steams after 60 years
- Discovering Scotland’s Rural Heritage
- Across The Forest – steaming through the New Forest
Combining extensive unseen footage with highlights from Fred’s programmes over the last seven years, this series looks at the many sides of Fred…
The 40th Gloucestershire Steam & Vintage Show at South Cerney in 2014. 90 mins.
- Arthur Napper’s Diary Notes - Part 2
- ‘Running It’ at Tanfield
- Down in the Valley – the most important non-ferrous metal mine
- Drawn to Perfection – Derwent Pencil Museum
- As Hard As Nails – how nails, needles and sickles were once made
- To Lesley Garrett – a tender bit of bashing