Sat 2nd - Sun 3rd May 2020 Day Out with Thomas
From the Steam Heritage Shop
It’s not everybody who has a coal mine in their back garden!
- Arthur Napper’s Diary Notes - Part 2
- ‘Running It’ at Tanfield
- Down in the Valley – the most important non-ferrous metal mine
- Drawn to Perfection – Derwent Pencil Museum
- As Hard As Nails – how nails, needles and sickles were once made
- To Lesley Garrett – a tender bit of bashing
The second book in the series is the true story of a little quarry engine that is sold and travels to America. Follow her amazing adventure across…
The long lost third part of the Jack Hampshire story.