Sun 11th Aug 2019 Craft & Heritage Fair
10am – 4pm.
Stationary Engines, vintage vehicles etc. Craft stalls. (free entry to fair). BBQ in courtyard. Mill tours.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Celebrating the 2015 100th anniversary of the start of Sentinel steam waggon production in Shrewsbury.
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam
A lovely book on the history of the Coombe Bissett Steam Plough Works and the shepherd’s huts they made. Also the restoration of the author’s…
Tracking the invention of the steam engine through its development up to the turbines that provide the power for today’s industry. This volume contains…