Sat 12th - Sun 13th Oct 2019 Classic Buses, Beer & Walks Weekend
Free Heritage Bus services linking in with over 50 pubs on the island. Also links/connects with steam railway & Brading Heritage Centre.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
The story of the Edwardian waterworks at Twyford near Winchester and how the Babcock & Wilcox water tube boilers were refurbished to enable the 1914…
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam
Celebrating the 2015 100th anniversary of the start of Sentinel steam waggon production in Shrewsbury.