Step back in time with a display of classic and modern buses, presented by Aycliffe & District Bus Preservation Society. Travel through decades of public transport history, and take the opportunity to snap the perfect retro shot.
After enjoying the stationary buses, hop aboard for a mystery bus tour around the local area, taking in the rich history of County Durham.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Back To Beamish
- Sumburgh – more than just a lighthouse
- Back To Old Haunts with a Fowler
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 2)
- Pride of the North East
- BMC’s Workhorse
- Sedgemoor Sojourn
- Resurrected Robey – rebuilding a portable
- Kings & Co. – one of Scotland's past aggregate hauliers
- Norfolk's Forncett Industrial Museum
- Moonraker’s Return – Aveling & Porter roller 11659 is back!
- Sheffield’s Industrial Heritage – Shepherd Wheel & Abbeydale
Part two of a look at Victorian steam-powered pumping stations.
The 40th Gloucestershire Steam & Vintage Show at South Cerney in 2014. 90 mins.