Categories: Steam and Vintage Rallies
Fri 24th - Sun 26th Jul 2020 Boconnoc Steam Fair
A spectacular coming-together of all things vintage! Set within the magnificent Boconnoc Estate, the Boconnoc Steam Fair has become one of the South West's most anticipated steam events of the year - over 50 full size steam engines guaranteed as well as tractors, classic cars, military vehicles and motorcycles. The show caters for everyone - how about a tranquil walk besides the picturesque Boconnoc Estate lake or a spot of shopping inside our large craft tent! Rowlands fun fair shall be returning with a selection of modern and classic rides to entertain those young and old.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- A Day Out With The Big Guns
- Restoring the Steam Tug ‘Noordzee’
- The Brooklands’ Great War 100
- Celebrating A Steam Life
- A Magnificent Survivor – Gladstone Pottery Museum
- Manx Electric Railway 125 (Part 1)
- Restoring the Spinners Engine
The 50th Welland Steam Rally was a special one!
Fred Dibnah looks at the work of great engineers of the age – Brunel, Stephenson and Armstrong.
- Scottish Bluebell
- Exploring the Blists Hill Engines
- Roll Up, Roll Up… behind the scenes of a Bioscope show
- The Final Party at Drusilla's Inn?
- From Dorset For D-Day
- Reach for the Sky – Flaxmill Maltings in Ditherington, Shrewsbury