Sat 13th - Sun 14th Jun 2020 Annual Show
From the Steam Heritage Shop
It’s not everybody who has a coal mine in their back garden!
Hollycombe is far more than just a working steam museum... it’s a place where the past comes to life.
- Arthur Napper’s Diary Notes - Part 2
- ‘Running It’ at Tanfield
- Down in the Valley – the most important non-ferrous metal mine
- Drawn to Perfection – Derwent Pencil Museum
- As Hard As Nails – how nails, needles and sickles were once made
- To Lesley Garrett – a tender bit of bashing
- Back To Beamish
- Sumburgh – more than just a lighthouse
- Back To Old Haunts with a Fowler
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 2)
- Pride of the North East
- BMC’s Workhorse