Our wartime re-enactors transform the museum with the sights, sounds and smells of a wartime village 'somewhere in England' as D-Day approaches and the troops prepare for the impending invasion. Come along and experience 1940s life.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- On the Line to Devil’s Bridge
- Moving forward – preservation in Aberdeen
- Party Time at Hollycombe
- Ellan Vannin Revisited
- Heading East via West Bay
- Rebuilding the Rochefort ‘Pont Transbordeur’
- What A Gem – Australian Marshall restored
- Exploring the Avon Valley
- Eastwards To Avalon – the little known Glastonbury Canal in Somerset
- Glorious Gillingham
- Recovery Is His Business
- The Future of Steam Preservation Is In Your Hands
Combining extensive unseen footage with highlights from Fred’s programmes over the last seven years, this series looks at the many sides of Fred…
The 50th Welland Steam Rally was a special one!