Sat 27th - Sun 28th Apr 2019 Ackworth Scammell Spectacular & Historic Vehicle Show
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- Autumn Ploughing
- True Diversification – stunning new engine canopies
- Two’s Company – a pair of AEC Mandator
- Pete’s Engine – a half size Burrell
- A Dream Come True – building a new Showman's van
- Little Loco ‘Tom Thumb’ – a very early American railway loco
- Ferguson Frenzy in Herefordshire
Chains and Copper The full length collectors edition of Fred Dibnah's epic journey around Britain on his traction engine – complete and unedited.
A guide to the paddle steamers used – and lost – in the First World War.
A fun, full colour, 32 page book with puzzles, rhymes, cartoons, and games to keep you all amused and see how much you know about engines!