Sun 14th Apr 2019 20th Anniversary Classic & Vintage Rally
2019 marks 20 years of vehicle rallies at Foxfield Railway organised by one of the volunteers. In previous years, there's been more than 100 classic and vintage on display and are expecting this 20th year to be bigger and better than ever before!
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- An Amazing Talent – a young artist with a love for old vehicles
- Returning To Steam At Twyford
- Converting a Series 1 Land Rover into a 'train'
- Steam Returns to Astley Green – but only for a weekend
- On The Case – a pair of American tractors
- Sussex Silver Steam
The third book in the series is a sequel to Winifred Goes To America and it tells how she was discovered and brought home.
Part two of a look at Victorian steam-powered pumping stations.
The second book in the series is the true story of a little quarry engine that is sold and travels to America. Follow her amazing adventure across…