2019 is the 10th Anniversary of the LCLR opening at Skegness!
WW1 trench railway stock on view and Steam passenger trains running.
From the Steam Heritage Shop
- 200 And Counting - looking back over 200 issues of Vintage Spirit
- Ally Pally 2019
- Getting All Pumped Up – Westonzoyland Pumping Station
- Awakened Aveling – ex-Thursford roller steams after 60 years
- Discovering Scotland’s Rural Heritage
- Across The Forest – steaming through the New Forest
Fred Dibnah looks at the work of great engineers of the age – Brunel, Stephenson and Armstrong.
Using clips from his acclaimed BBC programmes and previously unseen footage Fred’s widow gives her own unique account of life with Fred.
A colour photo book of the steam rally scene in the 1990s, written by the editor of Vintage Spirit.