Le Moulin de Quetivel

There has been a watermill on this site since 1309. The present granite-built mill was worked until the end of the 19th century, when it fell into disrepair; during the German Occupation it was reactivated for grinding locally grown corn, but after 1945 a fire destroyed the remaining machinery, roof and internal woodwork. In 1971 the National Trust for Jersey began restoration, and the mill is now producing stoneground flour again.

Facilities

  • Parking
  • Gift Shop
  • Refreshments
  • Part Disabled Access

Contact & Location

Operator:National Trust for Jersey
Address:St Peters Valley
Le Mont Fallu
St Peter
Jersey
Contacts: 01534 483 193
.(JavaScript must be enabled to view this email address)
View website
Open days:Mon-Tue May-Sept 1000-1600. Sat 13 May.
By Bus:8, 8a

This entry was last updated on 14th February 2017

Search Museums & Attractions

Search our database of heritage museums, steam railways and industrial attractions for great days out across the whole of the UK and Ireland.