The museum’s collections relate to the Garrett family, the draftsmen, engineers and other craftsmen who worked here; the engines, tools, vehicles and machines that were made here, and the impact of the Works on this small Suffolk town. ‘The Long Shop’ itself is a very early example of a building designed for assembly-line production. It is Grade II* Listed, and the water tower is Grade II Listed.
Address: Main Street Leiston Suffolk IP16 4ES
Open Days & Times
27 Mar-30 Oct Tue-Sat 1000-1700, Sun 1100-1500 & BHol. Visit website for more details and advance booking.
- By Rail: Saxmundham / 4 miles
- Souvenir Shop
- Part disabled access