One of the few remaining mills in Jersey. Within its walls lies evidence of a large steam engine, which was used to supplement the power required to run the substantial double-width wheel.
- Part disabled access
National Trust Jersey
La Rue du Moulin de Tesson St Peter’s Valley Jersey JE3 7TS
May-Sep Mon-Tue 1000-1600.
By Bus: 8, 8A
The current building comprises the main mill with a water wheel; steam engine room; grinding room; dry storage area; the miller’s cottage; a walled courtyard; pigsties, and an outer garden. During the summer it is possible for visitors to access some of these areas. Within the engine room there is a short film telling the story of the history of Tesson Mill.
No parking or refreshments on site, but available at Le Moulin de Quétivel, a short walk along the woodland footpath.