5in. gauge live steam and diesel outline electric locomotives on an overlapping circular track a quarter mile long. Normally four locomotives are operating on a Sunday afternoon.
- Full disabled access
Worthing & District Society of Model Engineers
Field Place Durrington Worthing West Sussex BN13 1NP
7, 21 Apr, then 2nd & 4th Sun in month Apr-13 Oct. Also 29 Sep. 1400-1700.
By Bus: The Pulse
By Rail: Durrington-on-Sea / 0.5 miles
From the Steam Heritage Shop
Using clips from his acclaimed BBC programmes and previously unseen footage Fred’s widow gives her own unique account of life with Fred.
A two part look at the life of a well respected steam man.
- Back To Beamish
- Sumburgh – more than just a lighthouse
- Back To Old Haunts with a Fowler
- The Romance of the Horses (Part 2)
- Pride of the North East
- BMC’s Workhorse
- Aquarius – the water Bearer
- Abbey Hill Rally
- The Great North Heads South
- The Circus on the Fair
- The Law of Unintended Consequences
- Remembering Trevithick
- Medway Queen – Beside the Seaside