The only comprehensive guide to Britain's transport and industrial heritage
The railway is built to 15in. gauge and runs for approximately ¾ mile around Lower House Farm alongside the River Rhiw. Founded in 1970 by Jack Woodroffe, the railway currently is home to three engines.
|Address:||Lower House Farm|
Powys SY21 8BJ
|Open days:||7-8 May, 11-12 Jun, 2-3 Jul, 6-7 Aug, 3-4 Sep, 1-2 Oct. 1030-1630.|
This entry was last updated on 9th April 2016